91 EF swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

P@P3RCH@S3R

ok so I have 2 options here dont know which swap to go with should I (A) go with a complete gsr swap with all new internals cams and rods of should I go with (B) H22 euro R complete both swaps are pretty much ready to just drop in and go.

I would choose the GSR because everyone who is a nobody is a thiebes so to keep it a secret its a must unless u plan on leaving a pitbull and cobra in your car. but if thats not the issue then H series it is. More TORQUE More POWER, if you plan to build then you MUST MUST MUST Get the blocked Sleeved. Gsr is more of a easier swap as for the H series you will ahve to do a lot of drop in and take out to actually get it in right. A gsr is way weaker but 10lbs of a Bolt on greddy Turbo and you good to go.

More details please. "All new internals"; what does that mean? That it's set up for N/A? Set up for boost? Does that just mean that the engine was rebuilt to factory specs?

Also, what do you plan to use this car for? The B18C will be an easier swap. The H22 is bigger and will require banging up your engine bay a bit. If you want a more factory-type install, then maybe stick with the B18...

H22 would be sick if your willing to work for it. Nothing wrong with gsr swap either. I would base it on how much work your willing to do.

Back