91 Galant VR4 Dyno Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good song :) im sick of fucking car videos with gay trance or techno music in the back... it totally kills it for me. we got a few of those running around somewhere up here, for some reason they are all green..... well ones white. the inside of that muffler looked like the inside of my old thermal... dont tell me they did that to it just for the last run...

looking around the site (I haven't been there in a awhile) I like that Mustang that went sideways. Nasty car.

...or its not a real GVR4

we had a heated discussion about this some time ago.

they sell kits to make it FWD or whatever, for dyno purposes.

Yes.. Car is converted to FWD.. We do not have a AWD Local.. Closest to us is Kansas City.

Taking off the Muffler resulted in a gain a 60whp.. No shit.. Seriously it did.

Quoted post[/post]]
60whp? I guess with the loss of backpressure its possible...

Yeah, the loss of the muffler actually changed the tune and leaned it out along with increasing the boost (5-6psi) without adjusting the boost controller.

Quoted post[/post]]
so is it always fwd or just for the dyno?

It is always in AWD except for the dyno

If he got on it in FWD he would probably manage to lose both from half shafts at the same time :wink:

He has a "JDM transfercase" which allows to EASILY switch from AWD to FWD rather than having to replace the VC in the TC (if you really cared) But you still have to disconnect the driveshaft, but that's easy.

Quoted post[/post]]
good song :) im sick of fucking car videos with gay trance or techno music in the back... it totally kills it for me

You better not watch the world of wheels car show I'm working on
IMO techno is almost the only thing that works for carshows because they are not exciting usually.

Street racing needs ome FAST PACED music, you can make techno work, but not the normal trance shit.

caraudiophile
where are you guys out of?
im an hour and half west of kc

Back