91 gauge bezel onto 88 dash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

youngguns4x4

will the 91 gauge bezel fit on my 88 dx dash so i could run a 2000 si gauge cluster? haven't seen it it done but i already searched the message boards. and my b18a1into my ef swap is done. if anyone remember it was smoking one of the crank angle sensor wires came outta the ecu plug.-travis

What are you trying to do, put guages from the 2000 into you 91 dash, or put the 91 dash into the 88?

no, he is trying to put a 2000 si cluster in his 88 dx. but in order to do so you need the 91 guage bezel, the cover.

to answer your question yes you can do it. besides the fact that you will have to rewire the cluster, you will have to rewire the defroster switch too. you dont HAVE to rewire the hazard switch but you could. you can just leave it on the steering column and leave the dead button on the guage bezel.

On hond-ef.com they tell you how to wire it. if the 91 bezel will fit then i'll prolly just get that bezel with the 91 guages
thanks for ur help, maybe later i'm pur it in the 2000 guage.

Back