91 hatch for sale cheap, lots of mods, in VA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D95SI420

hey guys I am moving in 2 1/2 weeks and i really need to get rid of my car after all. I have a 91 civic DX hatch, Blue 100,000 miles on body, 78,000 on DX engine and trans. here is the list of mods followed my the list of new parts on it.Mobil 1 syn all its life. its has a few dings on the body and all the REAR interior is gone to save weight. I have it all to put back in. Interior is blue also. I am asking $2000/obo for it. i am taking a huge loss here. I am open to offers and if its not gone my parents will keep it and sell it for me. I have this money alone in aftermarket parts. only problems are that the rear interior is out and there are a couple small dents/ body blemishes the fiberglass hood is also still white but looks really cooll with the white rims. I am located in Alexandria VA for those that wanna come look. I really need to sell it soon so please come take a look. I will get pics and add the rest of the info needed. anyone who would like to call me PM fro my cell # or post. thanks so much, i hate to be leaving VA and all the cool people i have met on here and at meets.

Mods

1. Integra LS front and rear disc brakes also teg power booster and master cyl 15/16ts(brand new), booster has low miles and works great. I also have the 40/40 prop valve on there to help out the rear some more. Using dot 5 silicone fluid system was fully purged and cleaned before swap, also new hoses on rear.
2. Ground control coilovers and koni reds
3. Rear teg sway bar
4. 2 1/4 inch cat back exhaust
5. hi flo cat
6. short ram intake
7. Lighting upgrade for headlights, way brighter 9005 65watt blue/whitefor low beams and 9005 100watt blues for high beam upgraded relay and works awesome with only mods to the bulb, not housing.
8. SI guage cluster also have indiglo's for it
9. 17" Konig Traffik white rims in good shape with new tires light lugnuts also
10. Camber kits front and rear alignment is good
11. GT grant signature steering wheel
12. PIoneer speakers in doors
13. Stage 1 clutchmasters clutch
14. performance plug wires
15. clear corners and front bumper lenses with amber bulbs where needed
16. energy suspension poly engine mounts
17. optima battery relocated to behind passenger seat
18. pedal covers black
19. short throw shifter (blue) skunk2 with fake CF knob, also poly shifter bushings in all places.
20. 90 integra radiator, optional all brass one (NO PLASTIC TANKS) full length barely fits, also huge teg fan. I have the AC fan if needed.
21. 9mm plug wires
22. my own awesome grounding kit i made when i did the battery relocation with a distribution block, not just taping up the wires,lol
23. NGK iridium plugs
24. NO AC but i have all the stuff if u need it, my old car had it but this one did not. I have EVERYTHING
Iam am missing some stuff but i have so much stuff on this thing

New parts

1. new stage 1 clutchmasters clutch kit
2. all new ignition stuff wires, cap , rotor, plugs, ign module,coil
3. o2 senors
4. all new brake parts front and rear
5. all new suspension stuff except some bushings
6. axles, seals
7. gaskets all over the place
8. timing belt done a little while back when i first got my first hatch i flipped over then put drivetrain in this car wich is the same year, model,and all
9. all new hoses and belts even the tiny hoses to IACV and TB, ALL of them
10. optional all brass teg radiator
12. alternator, its a new one from a 95 SI with a d16z6 has 10-15 more amps, put the 3 rib pulley on to make it overdrive a little more the 4 rib worked just fine also. I worked at NAPA auto parts so i had lots of time to figure stuff out.
13. Starter, barnd new NAPA power series starter (our best one) over 100 bux my cost.

All maitenence has been done, I have replaced everything at one point or another just cause i worked at NAPA and i was able too, valves have been adjusted but will need it after the winter again. there is more i will add as well. I am a mechanic and have always done my own work since i was very little. I take care of my stuff. Pics will be up soon to show minor body blemishes.

yeh i know, thats y i dont work there anymore. i was always having to do all the work on the co-workers cars, and having to be the smart one sucked. I would be willing to drop the price a little more for a quick sale, i just neeed the money to move

ok i am probly dropping to $1700 and i am getting the pics up in a few

hey pics are up guys, go to picturetrail.com and my username is Daniel420 I need to get interior pics, but i want to get the stuff back in before i snap pics but i will have it all done in a day or so. thanks for looking

nope i did not know that, thanks for the info. I appreciate the help

hey i'm interested to take a look at your car, i live in springfield, va., is there anything wrong with the motor??blown gasket??bad piston rings??

Back