91 hatch front end shaking

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
what could this be...he sound like a clunk/shaky noise...in the drivers side front end...comes and go's between 10-30 mph...then when i hit 60 the whole car shaks...not sure what it could be...
i just got the car yesterday....it has clear lights/droped/exhuast/ and so on.....i paid 800 for it..but someone had it before more then likely beat on it...but i am not sure what it could be...i drove the car allday...and then all of a sudden it started shaking...

alignment
wheel ballance
bad axle
bubble on a tire
VERY warped brake rotor
epilepcy

My CRX shook like that too- then the tire blew out at 70mph. Fun stuff. Get your car checked out- you might not be as lucky as me and only hit a guardrail.

yeah... when i drove my old 97 sentra, it did the same thing, then the tread separated from the rest of the tire. happened on two different occasions, actually.

iv had bad alignment twice and once i hit 50 or a bump it would shake real bad , also check the tread on your tires to see if its flared up to let you know its your alignment

i have a 90 hatch si. i had the same problem, it was the cv shaft going out which caused a violent shake in the front end. replaced the shaft and while i was doing all that i went ahead and replace the iner and outer tie rod ends, just another 150 bucks and got a alignment and it drove perfect until i blew the b16 which was in it...if ur interested i have a whole new steering rack with all the tie rod ends ill make u a good deal on it.....let em know email addy boostedek@yahoo.com

Back