91 hatch need help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teamrukus69

neeed some help guys my car idals fine but when i drive it it starts to bog down or when i go to take off its gut less and i pretty much have to put my gas pedal to the floor so it will go

If you can't remember or don't know when your fuel filter was last changed, it's probably time for a new one. The limited flow allowed by an old fuel filter may be fine for the fuel demand at idle, but at higher RPMs, the fuel demand is too great, thus bogging down your engine.

no check engine light nothen
only thing i can think of is the idle air control vavle or the fast idle on the throttle body
becase its a 92 engine and i had to get anouther intake mani but they gave me a 95 intake and it doesnt have the extra water port on it

ok ill explain it better

when i come to a stop light and stop my idle drops and when i go to push the gas it has loss of power cuts out and its hesitates

yah iv messed with it but i dont think it made a diffrence it only does it when i start to drive it then when i stop a light rpms drop

can you put a vacuum gauge on and see what is going on? I am starting to wonder if the valves are adjusted a little too tight or something of that nature

ive got the same car 91 civic dx .. ive been working on it for a month maybe longer got a new head for it and turns out the tentioner bolt is striped ... do i get a new block or a whole new engine? if i just get the d15b2 block will it work with my new head?

ive got the same car 91 civic dx .. ive been working on it for a month maybe longer got a new head for it and turns out the tentioner bolt is striped ... do i get a new block or a whole new engine? if i just get the d15b2 block will it work with my new head?

u could rethread it

Back