91 hatch stolen, ny area

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
well, just asking everyone to keep an eye out for any parts for a 91 hatch, got stolen from my house on saturday night

baby blue, fulls wings west urethane kit, 17" tsw evo's white, brand new nankang tires, sprint springs, sony deck, rock fosgate 700s amp, band pass box, 2 rock fos HE2's, 2001 prelude seats, angel eye projectors...

i just spent countless hours sanding the car down and painting to perfection... just got it on the road, don't even have pictures of my lost baby...

at least the z6 i just got for it is still sitting in my garage...

if you see anything on egay just bump me a line
thanks

and the worst part...
i HEARD it drive away, and called 911, cops around here are worthless...
its so loud, and sticks out like a sore thumb...

they must have been disappointed, car looks fast, but still had DPFI with 110K and a couple bent valves, so SLOW as shit...
heard it wind out forever in first before wacking second and grinding syncros...
wish i could have seen the look on their face when they were waiting for vtec to kick in...

def not a good get away car...

EDIT: and NO THEFT INSURANCE, i got OWN33333DDDDDD

shit man... :( i wouldda hopped in moms ride or someting and chased them down.

my family was locked and loaded and out in force...

EDIT: I'm glad ebay has a proximity search now...
hopefully they are dumb enough to try and part the bitch online...

about 5 and a half hours from alfred according to maps.yahoo.com
why?

dude i ain't too far from ellenville at all- I know of a few shady characters in my area like that- i'll def. tell my dad to keep an eye out for you- sorry mang

and on a side note, i'm near ellenville ALL the time cause my grandparents live in downsville- WE should arrange a hondaswap meet in the sticks sometime- even though i don't own a honda anymore

Originally posted by reckedracing@Oct 4 2004, 12:43 PM
about 5 and a half hours from alfred according to maps.yahoo.com
why?
[post=398031]Quoted post[/post]​

gotta friend goin to school there, if it was close id tell him to keep a look out.

sorry to hear. same shit happen to me last year. lucky i had full coverage on my 93 hb. i didn't even get a chance to put a alarm on my hb. spend a load of money on the motor, bodykit, and labor fee. and it was also in the shop for 2 months. then finally, i got my baby out on the road for 2 freakin days, then bang, 1:30 am i heard a loud ulgy noisy car start up ( which is my hb, cuz i cut of the stock muffler and didn't get a chance to buy a new one for it. ya know how it sounds like... loud and ulgy... right!) then, i look outside from the window, and i my hb spoolin away. call the police, and they took ten mins to get to my place (which they are only 1 mile down the road). well, 2 weeks later, my hb was found out of state, all strip and beat up. but, its ok, i found out the punks that did it. fuckers are paying for what they did. the joke is on them!!! THAT WAS SWEET!

Back