91 hb ls swap clean many mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wakeboardjohn

I am selling my 1991 honda civic hatchback. It has a 1998 B18b swap that was done right. I have recently replaced both axles in the last 2 months. I replaced the clutch with a stage 2 clutch. I replaced the clutch with a 8 pound ultra lite flywheel that made a great increase from the stock flywheel. It has 16 inch wheels with brand spanking new tires on it. They are 205/40r16 bfgoodrich tires. I really love this car but times are getting tight and i need money for tuition. I recently bought skunk 2 coilovers and they will come with the car but are not installed. It has a stainless dc sport header 421. It has a 2.5 inch pipe all the way back to a magnaflow muffler. It is one of the best sounding hondas, not all loud and ricey just deep. New wheel bearings and a short throw shifter. A very nice pioneer head unit that is fairly new. This is one of the cleanist 91s i have ever seen. The interior is almost flawless, there is a small wear spot on one of the seats but other than that a a very clean car. It is a black carpet and black dash with grey seats and headliner. The whole car is painted red the original color and is starting to show signs of age but is rust free. There is absolutley no rust on this car. It has the crx si cluster so it has a tach instead of the standard dx cluster. All wiring done properly and car looks very nice under the hood. The car has both front and rear strut bars. I recently installed a camber kit to straighten out the front tires and had an alignment done to the car now has perfect camber and a ver good alignment. This car has recently had the bottom end of the motor rebuilt. the car burns no oil and pulls very hard. it is a very quick car and it goes alot faster than i thought it would due to header and flywheel. Transmission is smooth it has the usual 3rd gear small grind when it is wound way out but other than that very nice. I am very negotiable on the price of this car considering school. I am looking to get around 3400 dollars due to the very good shape that the car is in but am very negotiable and will even consider a deal or a trade. email me back with questions and thoughts i am sure i missed some of the things it has but this is good for starters. thank you for your time and call 443 465 7996 if you are interested. I will provide lots of pictures at a request but do not have time right now. wakesk8nfool@verizon.net. Baltimore Maryland. i can get vin by request of interested buyer.

It's got a phone number, I suppose he would divulge the VIN if asked by someone with a serious interest.

I wouldn't post up my VIN here either. Not on a car this nice sounding. I wanna see pics just to drool.

Back