91 HF motor and other ZC/HF items

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Periculum

I just swapped out my 91 HF motor with a ZC and I have a Few things available. The HF motor has new (<10K) main and rod bearings, head gasket, water pump, cam seals,rings, front main seal, timing belt & oil pan seal. It does not have a distributor or alternator. The transmission is also availabale, BUT that was the reason I pulled out the motor (the motor worked fine, all 62 HP of it) The transmission could no longer hold 2nd,4th, and 5th gears in while driving. It never had a grind going into those gears though. The motor would be pick-up only or short delivery from Augusta GA. (pics up soon) 210K on the motor when I pulled it.

I have and Edelbrock adjustable cam gear that I used on that motor that can go with the motor (at increased price) or seperate from the motor. I paid 130$ for the gear and used it for a year and a half.

I have the ZC manifold. I already had a set of headers that fit the ZC motor, so I didnt need them.

I have two HF front hub assemblies. They were replaced with integra hubs. Rotors and pads would come with.

HF axles in good condition. Mileage unknown.

All serious offers will be accepted. I am also looking for a manual ZC ECU so trades would be even better. I might add more things in the future. Everything is a mess right now so I dont remember all I have.

Last edited:
Back