91 honda accord I WANT BOOST OR A NEW MOTOR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha yeah. i know thats one of the reasond i dont want to boost my accord with the f22 thats in it with 198k, but i guess he wants to play with the engine but like you said it he wont be playing with it for long.

well looks like you know what you are doing. like the valve cover and the gages are hot and you have a verry nice looking clean ride, looks like the 90 accord i use to own

fun times...

yes I love this beast, im just waiting on gettin her painted, removing the gas door to tail llight door, removing wiper nozzles (who needs em), removing moldings all around, having new handles in the front with no key whole, shave the mast antenna area, and rear emblems as well. And also a custom front bumper I am doing on my own with a lip. I wanna keep the stock look and be able to supply for my IC all at the same time. Thanks or the comments, you got more pics of your ride? talk soon!

sorry the pics of the 95 or 90 accord, this kid is driving nuts cant type i think he has add and some thing else

hell...

both I like all accords, but honestly bro if you want some real advice cb7tuner.com is the best place to be. Not knocking this site at all but that site is way more specific for our liking. Only 90-93 owners, or previous owners and there is a lot more there for us. anyways give it a shot. Later!

Back