91 Honda CRX Si in South Florida For Sale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xpinky

Yo pplz well this is my first time around the forums and i would like to say wuts good? well i was wondering and wanted to see if any ppl that live in South Florida is selling a 91 CRX Si, i been looking for one for a while, i have found some but the fact that they are ethier 89 or 90 crx's and i am mainly looking for my specific 91 Si and some are not for sale or just something is up with em, so if any of u guyz can hit me up i will appreciate it, it can be ethier red or black..idk i am willing to pay around $600-$500, will work something out, thanx..

-pinky:lol:

Last edited:
first off. i dont think your gonna find and good condition running 91 crx for 600 bucks.

and you damn not going to find an si for that price. not bashing just giving you the heads up that you might need to save at least 1500 for one. I'm in tallahassee and just got a crx dx shell with compleate si interior for 700 bucks.

and you damn not going to find an si for that price. not bashing just giving you the heads up that you might need to save at least 1500 for one. I'm in tallahassee and just got a crx dx shell with compleate si interior for 700 bucks.

hmm... well i was just asking u know but umm i can get right now a 89 Si shell for $500 and some Si's shouldn't be running for so much, i mean if u find the right deal then ya, but i get where ya coming from. its like i can get a crx hf with a b16 right now for $700 from a friend but tha fact i am lookin for that specific 91 Si but ya i feel ya, but hey will see...

Back