91 INTEGRA B16

91 INTEGRA WITH B16 IS IT WORTH IT?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaRaCeR

IM PLANNING ON BUYING A 91 INTEGRA WITH A B16 AND SOME OTHER EXTERIOR MODS FOR $4500, IS IT WORTH IT??? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

can you add any less info.....

What options, pass work, vehicle shape, any mods??? Also where do you live?

Chris

"Do you know how many laws of internet ettiquette that you're breaking, by typing in all caps?! Well...you're breaking one....don't type in all caps." -Strongbad

Really can't answer that question. What's the car worth to you. If you like the car, have the money, and want it bad enough, then buy it. Don't know where your at, but where I live Integra's in good shape still go for about 3g's. You'd be hard pressed to buy the car and perform the swap (buying engine, installation, etc.,) for less than $4500. Just remember that the Integra is a relatively heavy car as far as Honda's go, annd the b16 really doesn't have enough torque for it.

all the things i wanted to say, these guys have said it but i just want to let you know on this, usually when people do swaps, it is driven hard, that why we swap different faster motors in our cars, so have a mechanice check out the car and see if its in good condition.

I have a b16 in my 90 teg with I/H/E and if your looking for a fast street car it will be fine, but if your looking for some serious off the line power wrong motor IMO.

Personally I would'nt want to purchase a car that has a swap in it. You have no idea how hard the previous owner pushed it. However, if you have the money to possibly rebuild the engine and you can get it at a good price, I don't see why not.

Back