91 integra b18a1 swap wit b18b1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondaz4life88

ok so... i bought a b18b1 from japan my car had a b18a1 and im sure the b18b1 is obdo1 well... iv put the motor in and got obdo distributer got the obdo wiring harness do i need an obdo intake manifold or can i use the one that came wit the b18b1 and do i need obdo ecu or obd1 ecu would really appreciate some help/advice

ok so... i bought a b18b1 from japan my car had a b18a1 and im sure the b18b1 is obdo1 well... iv put the motor in and got obdo distributor got the obdo wiring harness do i need an obdo intake manifold or can i use the one that came wit the b18b1 and do i need obdo ecu or obd1 ecu would really appreciate some help/advice
Take the intake wiring harness & distributor off the B18A and put it on the B18B and put it in there is no differences that i know of between the B18a &B18b except the B18b being a newer motor all your bolt on's from the B18a will work on the B18b.

well... i just bought a shell with a motor but i got the harness do i have to use the b18a1 intake i hear the b18b is better and the ecu from the b18a will work ?

and its a auto tranny wifes car and could i get one from a b18a1 5 speed ????

Back