1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 integra conv.

Discussion in 'Integra' started by tegman615, Jan 24, 2009.

1. tegman615

tegman615 New Member

this might sound dumb but i work at local mech. shop. A customer ask if his 91 integra i could put a 96 integra front on includin hood,fenders,front bumber, light maybe rat. support. i told him i need to some research because i never done one before or seen someone do it. i dont know why but he gonna pay me to do it. so does any know if i could the same 91 radiator support or do i have to use 96 rad. support? and i look for pics of this conv. to see if it look cool personally i think its dumb but have anyone seen pics of this conv?

2. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

Just tell him it cant be done, save yourself some time and headaches.

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

I completely agree with your assessment. It's going to look like complete ass. Think about it...the 94-01 Teg is much rounder, where as the older one is much more "squarish". The front end is going to look completely out of place with the rest of the car. I'd probably bring that up to him.

As far as how to actually do it, no clue. I've never seen anything about how to do it, and that's probably indicative of the fact that not many people have tried...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted