91 integra swap ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MidKnightsTeggy

Hey i got a few questions im pretty new to the honda world i own a g35 and now im lookin for a car to build i was wonderin if anybody has but the type r engine in a 91 integra and if so how difficult was the swap or is it even possible... thanks i would appreciate any help

since the integra has a b series engine from the factory swapping in any other b series engine is easy, in other words any type r engine would bolt right in. there are jumper harnesses available to make the wiring easy as well. do some research on your own.... b series engine swaps have been done a million times and there is all the info you could ever need readily available.

since the integra has a b series engine from the factory swapping in any other b series engine is easy, in other words any type r engine would bolt right in. there are jumper harnesses available to make the wiring easy as well. do some research on your own.... b series engine swaps have been done a million times and there is all the info you could ever need readily available.

There are K-series Type R engines as well...

ok i generalized too much, my bad.

point is this dude can do a little research and figure it all out himself beyond what we already told him.

Back