91 integra with JDM B16 in E. Washington

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TerribleTeg

like title states, almost 300k on body but definatly doesnt look it, gs swirlies with good tread left, b16 runs good vtec at 4750 pulls hard (dead even with turbo dsm) coil overs, CAI, full cat-back with muffler cut-out. Cheap JVC head unit(all I had at time). Wired for subs, have tons of bading to put on it, it has holes where a spoiler used to be. Fresh oil change, compression 180 each cylinder(give or take). No codes thrown in vtec (pr3 ecu). B&M fuel pressure gauge and aftermarket fpr (dont know name). NGk-V power plugs. Speedo sits at 76 sitting still, but moves acuratly ie 100mph on speedo is acutally 24mph. JDM S1 tranny must have after-market clutch and pressure plate its heavier than both my daytona and shelby csx's clutch (also heavier compared to other hondas/acura Ive owned) no slipping at all. typical hunting idle (650rpm to 750rpm).Windshiled has crack along the passenger side doesnt obstruct view at all and cops have never said anything, also look like it bottomed out on something and has dent under the driver side, I had to trip over a hose in the yard to see it. Passenger side fog light cover is cracked. I looks like it got smacked in the front driver side sometime in its life but frame it straight and nothing else it damaged under the car. WORKING HATCH STRUTS! Ive been getting 25mpg in town, 30 with city/highway mixed. I have a clean non-salvage title in my hand. NO RUST!. The interior needs a good cleaning but when you do it looks good. I've only had the car this summer and Im moving to Ohio in a couple weeks so it need to go I can't take it with me. Price is $2300 OBO. very open to offers but no lowballers I paid 2300 for it just need it gone ya know. I only have a little time till I leave. I have pics just ask its concord blue with palmy blue interior.http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.ph...56#post1712656
my name is TerribleTeg on there too

Back