1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 prelude h22a swap?

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by 91preludejdmized, Dec 6, 2008.

1. 91preludejdmized

91preludejdmized New Member

hey guys, so juz wnoderin would it be harder to swap a h22a turbo into a 91 prelude. Because i ahve a 96 EK with the h22a turbo in it sell the hatch and what ever is it in for 4k ( major work done to it ) so yea juz wonderin ohk

prelude man

2. prelude182

prelude182 New Member

go to preludepower.com and search around. if you ask questions they'll think your stupid for not searching around first. youll find everything youll need to know there.

3. George777

George777 ^^ Likes Bewbies

He doesn't need to go anywhere else to look stupid by asking questions without researching. He came here and did it on his own.

OP--Use our search option. There are many articles on swapping motors, and we have a turbo forum on this site as well. Lots of knowledgeable people here.

4. 1Funryd

1Funryd Member

If you can swap an H22 into a civic then you can swap an H22 into the 3rd gen lude.

You will need to buy the engine mount swap kit from me first before you go down that route.

Let me know if you are ready. And there are a few more things you will need to know as well.

Sean

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted