1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 prelude SI.... LOOK swap's......??

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by NOrice1HNDA, Feb 25, 2008.

1. NOrice1HNDA

NOrice1HNDA Banned

ok i also have a 91 prelude si.. not the all wheel steering... but i threw a rod an need a block.. im wondering.. if i orderd a block/ormotor..could i use the preludeharness/manifold...
    the motor in it now is a b21a1...willing to sell for cheap..duno if anything is wrong with sleves yet or what not... but anyways... i need help before sping guys.. ahaha. so let me know.. im thinkin b18 non vtec or b20.....

2. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

b21 prelude motors are not the same as integra b series motors and are not at all interchangeable. If you want to convert to a newer engine i have seen h22 swaps that went fairly easy in these body styles. I beleive hasport makes a mount kit.

3. NOrice1HNDA

NOrice1HNDA Banned

ehhh not really looking to but anything too too special in it..the h22 i would highly recomend my self. but this is just i car i have that has a blown motor so lookin for somthing i can throw in for under 1000 or 1000... i couldent use the b18b nonvtec block.. with the prelude manifold an wat not?hmmmmm

4. dr.crankenstine

dr.crankenstine New Member

I just checked and they dont

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted