91 prelude si swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1qwk91lude

i just bought a 91 prelude si 5 speed,first off how much horsepower and torque does this thing have stock???are there enough performance parts out there to keep me up with pretty much everyone else out in the world or should i consider an engine swap???and if i do a swap,whats the easiest/normal swap for an si???im not lookin for an import fighter here but just want a daily driver with some good power here

Reference Section, Engines. Yours will be listed for sure. How much power you make will only be limited by your income.

your options are narrow bro- your best and prolly only good swap choice is H22a- look to placeracing for some mounts, although i know this is a difficult swap and i have def. not personally done it- if you need any advice or parts for your lude let me know, i have tons of crap left over from mine and i've got pretty good knowledge of the car...etc...also in case you want it i have the chilton repair manual for the car and a tranny as well, in case you ever need that - PM if you need advice, help, parts, whatev

Back