1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 Rex suggestion please....

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by N/A b18c1, Jan 6, 2008.

1. N/A b18c1

N/A b18c1 Mysterious

My stock muffler has 2 holes at the bottom, Thumb size holes....pretty rusted and not sure its good to pach up.... Should I go with aftermarket or stock muffler?

Body work that i want it to be cheap as possible to be done...
    Gas fuel door, has a 2 inch rust hole and rust around the whole bottom, Dumb last owner painted it with primer and left it....and a big gap on the rear driver side panel....WHATS BEST to get these to part done? All i know about body work and cheap, is just BONDO WORK!!! which it will never hold for long especially in Minnesota!!

One thing is i didnt think twice before i bought this Cool/problem car for 2800...YES i got RIPPED....First car what do you think....BAD EXPERIENCE!! after all the problems i had, the cost to fix her up was a total of 3500..... I just want to get rid of it so bad but i dont want to because she's the only car i have....But if i can get 2g's from what it is at now ill be a bit happy.... Well help me fix her up a little more and so i can sell her please thinks...

2. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

What have you done to it, if anything performance wise thus far?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted