91 Rex suggestion please....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N/A b18c1

Mysterious
My stock muffler has 2 holes at the bottom, Thumb size holes....pretty rusted and not sure its good to pach up.... Should I go with aftermarket or stock muffler?

Body work that i want it to be cheap as possible to be done...
Gas fuel door, has a 2 inch rust hole and rust around the whole bottom, Dumb last owner painted it with primer and left it....and a big gap on the rear driver side panel....WHATS BEST to get these to part done? All i know about body work and cheap, is just BONDO WORK!!! which it will never hold for long especially in Minnesota!!

One thing is i didnt think twice before i bought this Cool/problem car for 2800...YES i got RIPPED....First car what do you think....BAD EXPERIENCE!! after all the problems i had, the cost to fix her up was a total of 3500..... I just want to get rid of it so bad but i dont want to because she's the only car i have....But if i can get 2g's from what it is at now ill be a bit happy.... Well help me fix her up a little more and so i can sell her please thinks...

Back