91 si crx won't start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cfwthb_94

Ok i just bought a 91 crx si, it's been sitting for about almost two years. It was supposedly running at the time it was parked(ol lady bought a new car) one owner. It will turn over but will not fire and or just start up. I've upgraded three grounds. Tried supposedly a working distributor, and a ecu, and still nothing. I tested the coil for resistance and the tolerances were right on. I also bought a new main relay, because i don't think the fuel pump is turning on, and still isn't. My last crx's fuel pump went out, and didn't know it and tried a couple of things and ended up replaceing the fuel pump and it started right up. Does anyone have any othere idea's as to what are some common problems to check for and how to go about checking them properly. I would appreciate any insight, and thank you

There's a little black box on the passenger side of hte car above the kick plate... its a 3 pin connector my brohter and I replaced this and the ECU and Fuel Pump in his 91 DX Civic started working.

We still cant get the POS to start...

Back