1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GA 91 Si Hatchback

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by dilbeckskate, Mar 7, 2011.

1. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

Heres my 91 Ef Hatchback Si for sale, its a all around good car, doesnt smoke/burn/leak anything, its sporty to drive, sitting on bmw bottlecap rims, ebay coil-overs, and its got a really clean interior other than rip in drivers seat, only problem with the car is the reverse lockout gear is stuck and it wont go in reverse,and needs driver side corner lamp , im located in Pickens GA, you can come and get it, and I will throw in 2 clean Integra fat 5's in that both need tires to whoever the lucky buyer is, 1500 bucks or trade for other honda/acura 5 speed car, p'm me, or shoot me a email at scottdilbeck@yahoo.com, appreciate it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

you should at least put a corner light on it and make it legal to drive. lol

3. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

Ive been pulled over 2ce in it when I didnt have a tag and never had any problems about the corner lamp

4. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted