91 SI ls build project..Gauge cluster info help me out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zdrum16

V8 killa
SO I'm getting close on my 1991 civic SI build but I was wondering if anyone knows what gauge clusters I could put in from another Honda or Acura that would fit in my 91 ef civic hatch...I'm not worried if I have to do a snip snip on the wiring or so but I do like the s2000 cluster..Any ideas ???:ph34r:

is there a way to take the stock cluster apart so I could do some out line on it or paint the needles?...what would be the easy thing to do..swap it out with somethin else or fool around wit the stock one?

its easier to swap a dc gsr cluster in... for the s2k u need to buy a speedo calibrator and all kinds of b.s

GSR is pretty common on EF's, its pretty simple but does require an electric speed sensor (you'll need one from a 92+ Civic or 94+ integra).

If you're wanting to do a s2000 cluster conversion you will need a speedohealer and ECT module from Modify. also, you'll have to convert to electronic speed sensor in collaboration with the speedohealer.

overall, I think its the best "conversion" but its definitely expensive and requires wiring prowess.

Back