1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 si turbo ?

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by autox 89 dx, Apr 12, 2008.

1. autox 89 dx

autox 89 dx Member

i was looking into building my own turbo setup and looking into how im gonna do my pipping.While i was at work these guys were running all this 2-1/2 and 4'' pvc pipe for the pool being installed.And there using torches to to heat it up just enough to be soft and bending it to the desired radiuses do you think this will work for a turbo? There are no kinks or distractions in the flo and it would be pretty light. I went to lowes today and it cost $8.95 for a 10' x 2-1/2 piece do you guys think this will work

2. dacheat

dacheat ..is grounded.

interesting. i'm in for the read (and have no input).

3. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

I cant see PVC piping holding up to the heat formed in the engine bay. All it really is, is thick plastic. But for what it costs, what the hell, try it out and see if it works. Just make sure you use couplers and clamps and try to keep the piping down to a max of 4-5 pieces.

4. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

haha this dude is going to be driving down the road and the piping is going to develope a slow dissipation,talk about a fucked up motor

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted