91 si with mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

INJEN78

HS LEGEND
sellin my 91 civic si..it isnt running right this second but it is going to have a new head put on it before purchase..will guarantee 100% running...red,121 thousand miles,minime swap(a6z6)
car has bodykit,halo headlights,altezza taillights,meshindo race rims,grant racing wheel,exhaust,intake,shortshifter,car is pretty quick...im lookin at 1400 for it soo i can buy a new car..just let me know..needs minor work on the bodykit but nothing that will be expensive ..(would look way better with stock bumpers)

pix.... INJEN200 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Would you trade for my '93 4-door after I finish up the d15b vtec swap? My car's worth like at least $3,000 bluebook.

EDIT: nvm unless there's a way to work that out between Texas and CT.

lol yea i know the car is rice..my bro bought it the way it is..for CHEAP
it needed a new head...
soo i put a new head,short shifter,intake,and a couple small things in it..
i just dont want it becuz its too ricey...and i really dont have the time to derice it...let me know if anyone is interested

the eg is my friends and IT IS NOT FOR SALE!!!
cel which car are you talking about?

lol that looks straight rice with a side of la-bamba ......... sorry ..

is this the same car that you wrote the huge thread on? i don't think you should promise a potential buyer that you will install a new head. i know this car is major drama for you but if you don't want it you should just sell it as is, or get it running properly...

this is the same car that i wrote a huge report about!!
and now that i actually know what im doing,im putting a new head on that doesnt have bent valves,like the old one did(that i knew nothing about becuase i was retarded)...and its a possibility that it might get a fully rebuilt,machined motor,,with papers to prove it..
cel..is it possible to wait until i get it running again?

No.

Listen, between the Paparazzi, magazine interviews, Martha Stewart crawling up my ass and the New York Metro agencies calling me every 10 fucking minutes, I have to do what I have to do .

I don't need to drive it, I've driven many Civics and I know what I'm looking at :)

No.

Listen, between the Paparazzi, magazine interviews, Martha Stewart crawling up my ass and the New York Metro agencies calling me every 10 fucking minutes, I have to do what I have to do .
:glare: what the hell? i think i need to know more about what you do.

Back