'91 Taurus SHO 4 sale MTX.... (not a honda I know)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E-dogg

Ok I am getting rid of my SHO. I kinda have too many cars and I don't have time to drive this beast. The car is the one in my profile. It's not perfect but it is pretty nice. The car has no rust. I replaced all the body-panels except the roof a couple yrs ago and then had it repainted a rotal blue with metal-flake. It's a manual

It has 82k on the odometer but I think this is off. The carfax said Odometer fraud but the odometer doesnt go past 99999. Anyway, I dont trust carfax cause they said there was nothing wrong on the odometer of that CRX that gained 70k miles in 7 days. I am the 2nd owner (My gf actually has the car in her name) so she is technically the 3rd owner. I don't smoke or anything like that and neither did the previous owner. I have some pics of the car from last summer before I has the paint touched up. The chipped paint by the passenger side rear wheel has been fixed. The front end was touched up but it has more rock chips and minor stuff like that. The paint, imo, should be buffed/wet-sanded. It looks ok but it has some imperfections. I am just trying to be honest. The engine runs pretty well but I found out today it needs a new radiator fan motor. So it can be driven np, but you don't want to do stop and go type driving until that is fixed. Let's see it had the 60k maintenance done about 7yrs ago and I have put like 2k MAYBE on it since then. It has a new water-pump, plugs-wires, battery, calipers/rotors/pads all around, new tie-rods, new brake line in the rear, new radiator... sure there is more. I just can't remember. The car has 18in RacingHart C5's (think that's what they're called) with Wanli tires that are Z rated. It has new mufflers, 3.5in resonator. The Y pipe was done as well but it needs to be replaced. It rusted and the passenger side muffler fell so I pulled it off. It has a lifetime warranty though so if I replace the Y-pipe they'll put a new muffler on for free. The emblems have been shaved..... and the interior is pretty straight. It's Black leather. The front seats need to be re-upholstered, I have seat covers on them atm. It's like someone cut through the leather with a knife. The padding isn't touched at all but there are these cuts through the leather, kinda weird. The car came with all the options so it's dual powerseats with lumbar and back and all that. The CD-player was removed because I don't drive the car enough. It was a old school pioneer deck. I can put it back if a buyer wants it. The speakers are the JBL premium speakers that came with the car. I think there are 6 speakers, sounds pretty good. Sun-roof/moon-roof works great. Needs a new cover though. I think that's about it. Like I said the car has no rust, it has the unique Yamahe 3.0 engine. Runs pretty well, can still give the beat-down to 5.0's and Z28's. Never ran it in a quarter mile though. I really need to sell it so please let me know if you are interested. I am asking 3k. I have invested over 12k. The rims alone were nearly 2k. Thanks!!

SHO.jpg

Cars047.jpg

Cars039.jpg

Cars036.jpg

187.jpg

Cars040.jpg

Cars042.jpg

Cars048.jpg

Cars046.jpg

As I said the paint chips were fixed, however there are the usual ones on the front from rocks and stuff. If you want to learn more about the engine you can go to SHOshop.com or shoforum.com or something like that. Thanks for looking.

Back