1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

91 teg rs

Discussion in 'Integra' started by blazeit007, May 9, 2007.

1. blazeit007

blazeit007 New Member

ok so i got my head rebuilt ,valve job new everything , i take it to my mechanic whose done both my cars for years, well all of a sudden my car leaks oil not all over the ground but all over my engine . and when i get on it it blows black smoke out the exhaust. i take it back to the mechanic,he tells me the oil is from before,and the smoke is from a bad injector. my car never did this before the new head. what could b going on with it

2. slackerintegradb1

slackerintegradb1 DB1 Pride

when he redid your motor, he may not have drained the oil & tranny fliud. then when the head was taken off, oil could have gotten in the tranny fluid. this happened to a friend the other day who was being an r-tard & wanted to do a quick head swap...

also take your head off & check your head gasket & rubber insulator. you may need a new one. this was a problem for my car, but it was very minimal white smoke coming out, & a friends teg was leaking very little oil, because the head gasket...

3. blazeit007

blazeit007 New Member

thanks how hard is taking off the head and puttin it back on

4. slackerintegradb1

slackerintegradb1 DB1 Pride

if you have A/C(air conditioning) & P/S(power steering) off it is relitivley easy...the hardest part is putting back on the alternator belt

5. onesikdb8

onesikdb8 Member

Hopefully he didn't put the headgasket on incorrectly.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted