91 teg swap h22?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jace0014

<_< I have a 91 integra, and I wanna swap h22. Is it paossible?

Anything is possible... the question is... how much do you really wanna spend? and why the H22? why not a GS-R or LS/Vtec? lighter and performs better imo

Originally posted by WiggerMan@Aug 22 2003, 01:32 AM
Anything is possible... the question is... how much do you really wanna spend? and why the H22? why not a GS-R or LS/Vtec? lighter and performs better imo

Gs-r to much $$$. The Ls motor I have (202,000 miles) is ready to go. So there goes ls/vtec convertion. So I figure might as well go with 200hp stock of the h22. Big and heavy yes, but I like the power i can still pull out of it.

Originally posted by WiggerMan@Aug 22 2003, 01:32 AM

Gs-r to much $$$. The Ls motor I have (202,000 miles) is ready to go. So there goes ls/vtec convertion. So I figure might as well go with 200hp stock of the h22. Big and heavy yes, but I like the power i can still pull out of it.

Back