91 throwing engine code 20????????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91gsinva

I did an obd0 to obd1 swap in my 91 with a 95 ls. Its thrrowing engine code 20 which is the ELD. If im correct these only came on 94+ integras. How do I go about fixing the problem. Anyone had this happen to them?

the oem one for the 95 engine same with cap and rotor. I got a wiring kit from Rywire.com and havent gone about checking the pinning for the wires.

I'm 99% sure the ELD system has something to do with the alternator, not the distributor.

im using a 94 ls ecu i got from ebay. I didnt even think about the alternator because im using the one from the 91 and not the 95. Should i sawp therse out and see whats up?

swapped alternators and the original on was bad. BE WARY OF WHO YOU BUY YOUR ENGINE FROM. SENSORS ARE MO MONEY SO TAKE THE TIME TO INVESTIGATE THE BEST YOU CAN.

new alternator in and the stupid shit is still throwing code 20. Plus code 14 which is the IAC but i replaced that last week and it hadnt thrown that code for a hot second but is now.

Back