92-01 H22 Vtec Parts For Sale, Performance Parts Only!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok well i will start with $200 for the cams and $150 for the valve train

ok well i will start with $200 for the cams and $150 for the valve train
no way nigga the cams run for about 400 and the valve train is close to 600 I'll give you the cams valve train pistons and rods for 1250 shipped trust that's a steal its hard to find shit like this for that price. not many people have that kind of money but if u do its a good investment.if u just want the cams and valve train 700 shipped

no way nigga the cams run for about 400 and the valve train is close to 600 I'll give you the cams valve train pistons and rods for 1250 shipped trust that's a steal its hard to find shit like this for that price. not many people have that kind of money but if u do its a good investment.if u just want the cams and valve train 700 shipped

no thanks id rather buy new have a warranty and deal with more professional people

no thanks id rather buy new have a warranty and deal with more professional people
Go for it, the parts you wanted are new and never had been used, and the warranty your thinking is probably not what you expect, especially will after-market parts, in other words (FOR OFF ROAD USE ONLY). You obviously got your hopes up thinking you can score some BC stage 2 camshafts for $200 and KMS complete valve train for $150. If your budget is what you offered for those parts ($350 total) or maybe you budget is around 1000, your still hundreds or even thousands away from building a fast car, and if you wanted STG 2 camshafts, you know your aiming for huge HP and that cost $$$$$ and a "NO ROOM FOR MISTAKE BUILD". Good luck finding the parts you wanted. If you still want the parts make another offer I cant refuse. I gave you the upper hand to make me an offer but you got greedy and offered a ridiculous price of $350 for some huge HP performance parts. But I aint trippin.

next time post a price and you wont get offers
I told you to make an offer, besided it attracts more people and gives them the advantage of making a good decent offer, Maybe if you would of offered 650 for the two parts I would of accepted it, but common man $350, HAHAHAHAH, you can barly buy a cold air intake with that offer.HAHAHHAHAHA

np i did what you wanted i made a offer

and i bought my sleeved h22 block for $500 so yea gl on your sales without prices

np i did what you wanted i made a offer

and i bought my sleeved h22 block for $500 so yea gl on your sales without prices
Cool. I'm really not looking to sell them in a hurry, but if someone hits me up sure i'll respond, but im in no hurry. But seriously dude if you want them hit me up.

I have only the best performance parts for the H22 VTEC 92-01 HONDA PRELUDE

Skunk2 intake manifold (never installed and still have the box and hardware for it)

Skunk2 68mm throttle body( never installed and come with all hardware for it)

H22 VTEC ECU OBD1 (P13, 5 speed, JDM, unmodified, never installed)

H22 Vtec solenoid, used, pulled it off another H22 HEAD before i sold it (not the head I just described)

I am interested in these parts please let me know if you still have them available and can you send me some pics please, also how much are you looking to get for each?

Thanks

Back