1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

92 93 94 98 eg ek honda hatchback for sale.....(California)

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by aka_nikki, Mar 18, 2008.

1. aka_nikki

aka_nikki New Member

I have a couple of hatchbacks for sale:

92 Honda Civic hatchback CX white clean title 5spd stock engine asking $3799 w/ SI/drag wheels without asking $3299

92 Honda Civic hatchback VX red clean title 5spd lowered jdm black projector headlamp stock engine exhaust asking $3899 w/ SI/drag wheels without asking $3399

93 Honda Civic hatchback CX titanium/black clean title 5spd intake stock engine only 144k miles aftermarket headlamp intake asking $3500 w/ SI/drag wheels without asking $2900

94 Honda Civic hatchback DX titanium 5spd clean title jdm amber corner lights jdm foglights stanley side markers eibach coilovers full gsr leather interior vis carbon fiber hood carbon fiber duck bill skunk2 lower control arms dc pillar gsr cluster asking $4599 with choice of black drag wheels, rota wheels, or SI wheels or $4100 without

Depending on what you want and how much you have cash in hand, we can work out a deal.

Call me or text me whenever: Nikki (562) 556-6643
    *Mention that you saw the ad on hondaswap.com

Last edited: Mar 23, 2008
  2. LightWeightChamp

LightWeightChamp Honda FTW!

im gonna be the first to say you messed up on the pricing of the second civic, no one will pay 33k:lolhammer:

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

1) talk with the site owner if you are going to run a business. i dont want to see you shut down before
    2) pictures help with sales.

4. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

maybe she's really hot or is one hell of a salesperson.

5. aka_nikki

aka_nikki New Member

KBB doesn't work for these cars because they r in demand now. Everyone wants these hatchback for economical reasons and others want to race it out because it's really light. I sold some before for the same prices.

If u know anyone who is selling a hatch for KBB price 5spd clean title please let me know!!!! Thanks a lot.

*preferably in CA or nearby states only

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted