CA 92-93 GSR wheels w/ tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You're shitting me? That fucktard. . :wtf: What was his excuse? Clint, I may be interested in them, if you would like to drudge up some shipping charges for me. I will be honest and do not know if it would be this week or next that I would be ready for them, but it's something. Let me know whenever you have the chance in PM's. I really do hope you sell them locally though.

Last edited:
yea... i'd rather not ship them.. but if it really comes down to it i will.. $120 is HS price only.. listed at $150 on H-T

yea... i'd rather not ship them.. but if it really comes down to it i will.. $120 is HS price only.. listed at $150 on H-T

Just let me know man. I'm wondering if I would be able to find some "H" center caps in order to 'dress them up a bit'.

Unless I'm a complete fucktard...which hey guess what? I can totally be, :D I can't find them. I've tried eBay but have not tried Goo...gl...:doh: Yeah, let me Google those bad boys and see what I can come up with.

Hmm, matching the diameter seems to be the hardest part. Not to mention...holy...naked...cows...dancing...on my...cock....those things are quite a bit pricy. Wow!

No takers yet, Clint?

I wonder if H-T has the set or if they are single? I've been trying to find them just for the heck of it.

Booyah! Congrats man. I had my fingers crossed for you...even crossed my eyes at times too. :D :eek:

Back