92-93 ls engine in 90 civic si hb HELP!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lsi

ok heres the deal.....i bought a 90 civic hb and im gonna drop a 92-93 ls teg engine in it.....they are both (mpfi) and obd 0......will the integra wiring harnes plug into the civic ecu?.....or will i have to use the integra ecu?....ok i know u have to replace the civic throttle cable to an integra throttle cable...so do i use the same cable as the engine 92-93?....my next question is what year integra axles would i use on the swap?.......next question is will i be able to use the mouts that the integra already has on the civic?.........and my last question is if theres another alternative to the shift linkage besides HASPORT....those guys are too expensive...... i'll be damned if i have to spend more money on a shift linkage then what i bought the car for which was $47 and my uncle hooking me up from his junkyard with a free ls engine and tranny with only 63,000 miles on it...ok thas bout it someone please help!!!!!PLEASE :worthy:

92-93 ls motor is obd1
90-91 ls is obd0

use 2nd gen axels

ecu's will be different

place racing makes linkage there are a few others too

you could just make your own, if you can weld, cut and measure

you cant use the stock mounts

an-r has a set of mounts for real cheap and they work out well

im sure this has went over many times did you use the search function?

Back