92-95 Civic door panels HELPP PLEASE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cj_89

so i have a 94 civic coupe plain jane dx.I have installed all leather door panel,but my question is i want to put si/ex door pockets in the car,along with tweeters.

So i got a set of si door panels off my buddy,went to chop out mine to put them in,and i guess where they are the all leather door panel,i have no idea where to cut it out.I had a set of grey dx panels home and the cut out peice is outlined from factory.So my question to you guys is"have you ever ran into this trouble before,and anyone who has a pic of thier door panel on the inside post it up please..

Its been done a lot. There is a website for 92-95 EGgs and they have a DIY on it. I have an Si already but I read it once....pretty simple.

Do you know the site off hand,and i have no idea where to cut,the factory "knockout"/"cutout" is not there on this model door panel :(

Civic EG :: View topic - DIY: oem door panel pocket

you can see the cutout there for his which makes it easier,but i have nothing to go by.It sucks,also guys my door panel is black but the door pockets are grey,what do you recommend to paint them with.I was also thinking on wrapping them in fabric.

Back