92-95 civic front end on my 89 civic ef hatch??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dseries

its not bought i built it
Hey just wondering if the 92-95 front end will fit on my 89 hatch. im accustomed to doing some fabrication and have the tools to do it. my question is is so much of a hassel or fabrication to do it? and is freindly to my budget? any help or oppinons would be great. thanks guys

It's not cheap, it's not as easy as you think and it's not going to look right. It will be a hassle and there will be a lot of fabrication involved

haha the alarm is no problem. my buddy works at ABC warehouse as an installer and i get all that shit at cost and installed for free:D yea i kinda figured the sir front end would be best but you never no what could look cool i guess

it was more of an idea who nos what could of ended up looking cool im kinda new to hondas so i was more or less asking if anyone has done it and if it would look good

People have already done it; and the body lines don't match up well at all. The EG is more rounded than the EF. I've seen a DA front-end on a 88-91 Sedan that looked pretty clean, but nothing beats the SiR front end.

it was more of an idea who nos what could of ended up looking cool im kinda new to hondas so i was more or less asking if anyone has done it and if it would look good

It wouldn't have looked cool at all, the EG is wider, MUCH more rounded, and just has completley different lines... If you do a swap, just stick with the SiR, I have the SiR on my car, love it...its not a complete bolt-on affair itself, but theres much less involved than swapping a completely different year's front on.

thats what im goin to end up doin all all it will probably be friendlier to my budget as well but thanks for the input guys

Back