92-95 civic front lip spoiler OEM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FerioVtec94

92-95 civic front lip spoiler OEM, extremely clean, includes hardware $50

gainesville, FL

Heres a pic sorry its big

s3f45071cd4680.jpg

it will fit with slight modification, its about an inch too short, i actually have one on my 4dr heres a pic of what it looks like

s3ecaf3b646cdd.jpg

i can do $55 shipped, shipping will probably be 15 bucks but i'll take care of it, chet one of the moderators on this board will vouch for me, we've done alot of business together

I might pick this up. I will let you know by saturday.

Also, You dont mind COD do you? I am almost maxed out on paypal so now I have to certify the account (when you certify paypal, you have to give them access to a bank account) I do not want to do that, too many paypal horror stories. I think that they let you spend $1000 before you have to get rid of the trail membership or what ever it is, I have probally spent 999.99 (damn teins, autoX's and other random shit :lol: )

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 22 2003, 10:23 AM
I might pick this up. I will let you know by saturday.

Also, You dont mind COD do you? I am almost maxed out on paypal so now I have to certify the account (when you certify paypal, you have to give them access to a bank account) I do not want to do that, too many paypal horror stories. I think that they let you spend $1000 before you have to get rid of the trail membership or what ever it is, I have probally spent 999.99 (damn teins, autoX's and other random shit :lol: )

ok cool let me know

Originally posted by seanjuan@Aug 22 2003, 12:08 PM
what type of modding is required to get it on a 4dr?

if it's not too diff I'm interested

its just that its about an inch to short so on each side its about a half inch from the wrapping into the wheel well like its supposed to. So all i did was use a couple black self tapping screws to hold it tight on the sides. Ive had nothing but compliments about how it looks, the screws sit flush to the lip so they are barely noticeable

do you think you could get some close up pics of the sides where you put the screws in? I would like to see

thanks

Back