92-95 civic going out sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

i have a fiberglass oem style hood....165....sold

i have 2 rear tokico shocks....80

i have 2 front factory shocks....30

i have a full set of aero speed coil overs.....100

i have factory corner lenses.....10

i have 2 ls rims.....85

i have a turbo kit.....1600

i have a rear hatch....25

i have a set of konigs 16's only 2 tires....300.....sold

i have a d15B bare block....50

i have a 8 valve head.....45

i have a cx intake manifold....30

i have various suspension parts

i have a power steering setup for a civic 92-95...no rack though...75

i have a full 3" exhasut for a hatch with a high flow cat and a 3" flowmaster...dumps out right before the rear bumper and looks stock.....300

and last but not least i have a 92 civic SI hatch that i want to sell with everything i have for 4500

it has tokico all round, ground control coilovers all round, rear crossdrilled discs, new wheel bearings, short shifter, apex rev speed meter, projector headlights, jdm single cam ZC, full tenzo R exhaust, autotechnica steering wheel, integra LS seats in the front, racing pedals, solid rear motor mount, full interior, heat works, no AC, no pwer steering, and if you buy it for the 4500 everything listed above comes with it...the motor has 39K miles and the body just hit 184K

i am located in Gurnee, IL and my cell number is 847-456-7553 that is the easiest way to contact me...but my email is dancomer18@hotmail.com

let me know

what would it cost me to get the hatch shipped to t2k0v4 calgary alberta canada and is it with glass and do you have a pic?

SHIPPING IS A LITTLE MORE THAN YOU WANT TO SPEND ON THIS TAILGATE...THEY WANTED FOR NORMAL GROUND ABOUT $56...SO I NEED THIS SHIT GONE....I HAVE NO IDEA WHY NO ONE WANTS THIS SHIT...SO LETS PLAY "LATS MAKE A DEAL" SO LET ME KNOW PEOPLE

they are aero speed and they are about 8 months old but have only been on a car for 3...they are the yellow ones with the red tops...no pics as of right now...call me at 847-456-7553 if you are interested

what kind of turbo kit do you have? and i'm interested in the fg hood. i'm in elgin,il will pick up.

greddy blue box, starion front mount, greddy manifold, rebuilt 16G, oil feed ling, return line, piping, blow off valve, clamps, fittings, and oil pan

no down pipe

lets get this shit sold i need the money bad..i am willing to sacrifice for some pricing...possible trades welcome

i will also sell the apex rev speed meter for 120 so let me know if anyone is interested in any of my stuff for sale i need this stuff gone so just make me an offer

Back