92-95 Civic h22a turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Zero2sixtyin3

89 EF Hatch D15B2 w/ 5spd
I plan on getting a 92-95 Civic and doing an H22A swap and a turbo kit after the swap. will I need a conversion harness of any kind to get the jdm h22 to work or will the usdm harness be ok? Any major modifications required to do the swap?

or is it even worth the time and money? is ther a better engine to swap and turbocharge with an equal/better base HP than the B16? or at least a cheaper engine with possibility of more HP with generous amount of time and not too much more $$$? BTW I am going to need to get this done by may so it cant take too long to have everything installed and tuned. all help GREATLY appreciated.

If it was me I would go for the b18c and turbo that if you want to. There is a lot more work to do a h22 swap. (i believe) than a b18 swap.

NAH i have an h22 in a 92 civic u need custom right mout aswell as the part were the mount hooks to the car aswell as custom axles get them from hasport and use th regular harness with the p13 ecu i used the acord tranny and asfor the axles u can use the 92 integra axle and half shaft and the engine fits PERFECTO and u will have a fast assss car

h22.jpg This Is My Swap

not trying to thread steal but is that swap obd2. Cuz i have a 92 civic cx hatch and an h22a obd2 but i thought it would be to hard to swap so im selling it.

no its a obd1 but u can get a conversion harness if u need tips on the swap i could help you

not trying to thread steal but is that swap obd2. Cuz i have a 92 civic cx hatch and an h22a obd2 but i thought it would be to hard to swap so im selling it.

Back