92-95 civic hatch glovebox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

I got a 92-95 civic hatch glove box. Not looking for much 15 plus shipping. I have the metal bracket to mount it. Ill include it or get rid of it for you. The color of it is black. I have two rear seatbelts with all the parts to mount them from the same years too. Got some 96-98 4 door civic stock tailights. Just trying to get rid of some of this extra stuff lying around. Getting ready to move soon. I also have those two honda engine builders books still for sale. Sorry no pics digi is screwed up. My ebay feedback is over 100 if you need vouches. Let me know if there are other parts that you might need from the front interior of a hatch. Im gutting my car so ill let just about anything go. Thanks!

Got a JDM amber clock let me know if you want that.

Let me know what interior parts are wanted before i start just throwing everything out. I need to make some room in the house cause i gotta start packing to move

Still also have that bear b18b head. 20 plus shipping. let me know i need to clear some of this stuff out.

Originally posted by Psyco609@Jun 27 2004, 09:46 AM
u still got that glove box? im interested. let me know how much shipped to 08330.

25 shipped.. you live in jersey? i didnt look up the zip its close to my inlaws

Just pulled out the blower fan (entire assembly with relay) I also grab out the bottom console (cig lighter, ashtray, and pocket all pieces included), and shifter console with boot and cup holder. Let me know Still got those books and all the items listed up top.

are u parting out the whole car or just inside cuz i need a drivers door and fender let me know

Thanks for the sale psyco609 and Blanco
Clock and glove box gone
still got
Shifter console with boot and cup holder
lower console-cig lighter, ashtray, and pocket
blower fan and realy
rear seatbelts
lower driver panel-missing fuse cover
98 civic 4 door stock taillights
I think there might be some more
let me know what you need.

I also have a bare B18B head 30 plus shipping.

b18A valve cover i started to sand down to polish but i dont have the time anymore. I bought it and it was painted black with spray paint. give me 15 plus shipping for it.

I know somebody needs something for the interior of a hatch. Let me know i need all the money i can get right now.

hey, just hittin the site before i leave for the weekend, when i get back, and if i have any money left, i might be interested in the console and ashtray

Back