92-95 civic si tranny in a 88-91 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i called hasport today and told them was looking for the convertion kit from cable to hydro tranny and they said that tranny would not fit in my car and neather would there kit convertion kit! but i thought i have seen people with this before if there is any body who can shine some light on the subject or explain a little better than they did please let me know

The mounts for the tranny are in different spots. That will be a bitch to get them to line up as I do not think anyone makes a kit for this. Then the hydro conversion will probably be a btich if the hasport kit wont bolt up. I would just use an 89-91 crx si tranny save the hassels.

Originally posted by sohcbuilder@Aug 5 2004, 03:35 PM
i called hasport today and told them was looking for the convertion kit from cable to hydro tranny and they said that tranny would not fit in my car and neather would there kit convertion kit! but i thought i have seen people with this before if there is any body who can shine some light on the subject or explain a little better than they did please let me know
[post=373053]Quoted post[/post]​

and plus when you blow the tranny it will be cheaper to replace, you should just stick with cable

why the fuck even try, you should have killed he idea after talking to hasport, if you want hydro so bad buy a b series swap then get the conversion

Back