92-95 D series axles

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I just swapped a B16 into my civic and have all the stuff from the D lying around. I just found a buyer for the engine, so now I have a perfectly good set of axles sitting in my garage that I would like to find a home for.
One of them is only a year old and the other is in very good condition. I can take pics if anyone wants them. I would prefer a local buyer because then there wouldn't be any shipping cost (could be high cause axles are pretty heavy)

I live just south of Minneapolis, MN and would be cool with delivering them as long as it wasn't too far away from me.

feel free to e-mail or PM me if you have questions or offers (I don't want to go lower than $150 though, so I might just hold on to them until I get a pretty good offer)

also, I'd trade for 5th gen stuff as well

Sean

how about $100 for both axles?

I just want to recoup a bit of the cost of doing the swap in my car
let me know

Hey man I don't need them but you got to go way lower than that because you can get a new set with lifetime warrentee from autozone for like $120.

dang, I didn't know that
I guess I was just going off how much I paid for them a year ago which was around $90 a piece. I guess I got hosed

thanks for the reply

Due to this recent knowledge any offer will be entertained, please no lowballing though. a reasonable offer will be accepted

No problem man ust trying to help yah out. I know about a year ago they were like that I was so amazed when I went to get my new pair. I had to check the price twice LOL

Back