92-95 hatchback stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93hatch

I have alot of stuff from hatch that is salvagable. email me at airij23@comcast.net with anything and I will let you know if I have it. i have anything from, stock spoiler to wings west front lip, suspension, sway bars, coilovers, dash, seats, a whole bunch just shot me an email and I will let you know. thanks

Where are you from??? Location??? You have the stock clock?

~joe

do you have the part inside the driver's side door that holdz the 2 bars that open and lock the door? if the car has power doorlocks then nevermind. and also do you have the rear deck/cargo cover? It's the piece inside the car that covers the trunk and it foldz upward.

i have a cargo cover, dark grey, cut for 6x9's.
$75 shipped. let me know if oure interested.

interested in the cargo cover but.............$75??????? lol itz already cut. If you come down a bit i'll really be interested.

i paid 110 for it, and never used it.
find one for less than 100 + shipping, and go for it. i can't come down.

Would you happen to have the nuts that hold the shocks in to the rear glass? I have shocks already, but I can't find the nuts anywhere. They are black and flat on the outside. Thanks.

Originally posted by 93cxhatch@Jul 29 2003, 04:17 PM
Would you happen to have the nuts that hold the shocks in to the rear glass? I have shocks already, but I can't find the nuts anywhere. They are black and flat on the outside. Thanks.

I got the same problem. I call the holes in my glass speed holes though.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 29 2003, 12:43 AM
i paid 110 for it, and never used it.
find one for less than 100 + shipping, and go for it. i can't come down.

:werd: Those things are expensive, you wont find any cheaper than that. $75 is a good deal. Besides you can add 6X9's without having to cut it out cause hatch stereos suck without speakers in the back. IMO!

I need the 2 bolts that hold the rear shocks in to place on both left and right sides. Let me know if you can help.

Originally posted by sped4you@Aug 5 2003, 11:52 AM
I need the 2 bolts that hold the rear shocks in to place on both left and right sides. Let me know if you can help.

go to pep boys, there like 3 dollars for all of them.

chap e77, i have rear seats, the fold down part, and the bench, i also will include the carpet that is in the cargo area. ill sell for $50, there isnt a single stain, honestly they are extremly clean, (i bought the car from a 45 year old original owner. he was single no one even sat back there)
let me know,

Back