92-95 Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Options on the specific car count for sure. Yes I have driven both the CX and Si within a relative time period and there is a huge diffrence, i totally agree with you 100%.
My one and only point: To get the maximum power potential out of this type of swap, a VX, CX, DX would be a better starting point than an Si simply due to the fact that they weigh quite a bit less and bypass the unnecessary luxary that plauge the Si with added weight. Also due to the fact that the Si will cost significantly more in most cases and are more difficult to find.

But I'm totally missing my sunroof on my DX......sunroof's do rock. ;)

The only, and I mean ONLY, time the CX, VX, or DX trump the Si is drag racing. Otherwise, the Si owns.

I personally had a 93 si until i sold it. The sunroof was a nice touch with the ladies. Anyway I had the jdm b16a swapped in there and it felt nice to drive it. If you are worried about weight issues, get a light flywheel if your budget permits. I drove a dx and its okay but i liked the Si better cause of sunroof and swaybars. Just my 2 cents :spin:

Im most likely getting a CX or a DX just because i cant find any Si's under like $1000, and if i spend more then that, well i might as well forget the drop and modify the D16Z6 with a turbo due to low compression.

Back