92-96 prelude swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxfreak

im not too familiar with the prelude and accords...i know a little about them but i was wondering what kinda swap to go with...im doin this for my friend he is putting a motors in his i think its a 94....its an si i beleive so wouldnt it have the h23 non vtec??? we live in cali so have to get it legal he is gonna have a shop put it in so it should be done right...maybe the h22a1 then...what do u guys think..i mean i did a swap on my crx and have to change the axles and all kinda stuff what will need to be done for a h23 or even a vtec motor what is he lookin at here....i told him id go with non vtec and turbo it but get all the fuel stuff hes gonna need first then get a turbo....

yipe SI already have an h23...i dont know about him...but if i already have an H23 i would just save my money for turbo...instead of swap'n and h22a...but if he decided for h22a then it should be easy...almost plug and play just some have to deal with the vtec wires...not too bad in my opinion...

I've seen a boosted h23 put over 600hp to the wheels, so If he wants to boost, I don't think it's worth the time and money to swap an h22 in.

yea i told him maybe he should stick with the non vtec and boost it...go buy a high flow fuel pump and rail and injectors then buy a turbo kit for that engine so hes getting the right amount of fuel as there is air going to the engine... thanks guys...

Back