92 b18 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

got a 92 dx hatch that i'm thinking of selling but just wanted to get some thoughts on how much i should ask for when selling my ride. it's a 92 dx-stock white(typical 12 year wear)-15 in. rota slips,black-carbon fiber hood-airdynamic seat(cheapo race seats)-no rear seat-jdm b18b:aem v2 cai,dc 421 header,2.5in exhaust,exedy clutch and flywheel,ground control coilovers,tokico hp blue shocks,skunk2 intake manifold,skunk2 cam gears,b&m short shifter with aluminum(type r style)shift knob-3 1/2 inch tach-kenwood cd player-mugen 4 point racing harnesses. the car is in very clean condition.pulls hard,best 1/4 mile time of 14.7 while granny shifting. go to school for automotives and diesel so it's well maintainded. oil has been changed every 2500 miles. just replaced my rear drums,rear drum shoes,front calipers,front pads,and bled the system earlier this month.only use 93 octane. my grandpa is selling me his 95 240 s14 for dirt cheap.i'm a big guy(6'1 200 lbs) and my hatch is just a lil too small. hate to give it up. she was my baby! ha but if anyone could help me out i'd appreciate it. thnx a lot. payce alex

hey i am interested , where are you located at and what would your bottom dollar be. i was thinking around 2500. also can you send me some pics to webber17hotmail.com

2500 ? shiiiiit. i'm lookin to get round 4500ish. i have it listed for 5500 but dont expect to get that much. i'm goin 240/sr20det so i need atleast 4500 or around there. i'll post pics asap. thanks for the responses alex

Back