92 bmw 5spd 3 series with full m3 conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5.jpg

m_91601f9e87d66f03b7fda71021f4e96e.jpg

2-1.jpg

1.jpg

92 bmw 5spd 3 series with m3 body conversion

car is Red, the car was repainted less than 2 years ago. Car sounds great. Sounds like a bmw should sound. Handles like the car is on rails, you simply need to drive it to appreciate the handling on this car not o mention the exhaust is amazing.

Some of the stuff done to it:
bilstein shocks
After market seats
H&R sport springs 1.5in drop.. stock wheels
VIS hood
dual black halos
All of the suspension bushing have been replaced.
borla exhaust.

Has a few more things done to it but i am forgetting them.

Great for picking up hoes or showing off in. You will be noticed in this car.

I am asking 4500 for it that includes the navigation.

Gimme a call if you are interested
540-244-0787 if i dont pick up or you cant get through keep trying or leave me a message.

This is the 325-is

This motor does not have vanos which is like honda v-tec.

It has the straight 6, car comes with a chip that was dyno tuned uninstalled but comes with the car.

Interior was upholstered and outside repainted less than 2 years ago, all of the switches inside the car work. Nothing is broken.

The only problem with it is it needs a new relay for the sunroof.

Last edited:
You should add that it's the 318.
This is the 325-is

318 is the 4 banger

325-is has the i-6

This motor does not have vanos which is like honda v-tec.

It has the straight 6, car comes with a chip that was dyno tuned uninstalled but comes with the car.

Interior was upholstered and outside repainted less than 2 years ago, all of the switches inside the car work. Nothing is broken.

The only problem with it is it needs a new relay for the sunroof.

martinsburg wv

To honest i am trying to get a honda insight, i have been trying to sell this car since February i just need it gone so i can afford the insight.

Back