92 Civic 4 Door for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ejclide

Swapper for life!
Hey all, I'm selling my project car. It's a 1992 Civic LX 4 Door. Gotta get a car that needs work less frequently. I'll try to describe the car in four sections: BODY, INTERIOR, CHASSIS, and ENGINE. Title is clean OHIO title. Don't have the VIN right with me, but I promise it's clean.

BODY: The body is alright for a 92. It was owned in Atlanta, GA it's whole life until this past summer. This winter of 06-07 was it's first winter. There's not a spec of rust from salt or anything. there are however some dings. The front right quarter had a big dent in it that someone filled in with bondo instead of pulling, primered it, and never painted it. I was too lazy (and poor) to pick it up where he left off. There's a little dent on the front of the hood, and primer over what i was told was the marks from a HORSE biting the hood. There's a dent on the corner of the back left side next to the trunk, and then there's a dent from where a drunk pole bumped the back right quarter. ALL THE BODY PARTS ARE INTACT AND ATTACHED. I also have a relatively new (6 months old) set of Sport Edition F2 16" wheels on the car with sumitomo tires. the tires are very new and have a lot of life left.

INTERIOR: Interior is in great condition. I just put new guages in that glow blue. There's a short shifter, CD player, and my favorite, two APC racing seats on rinky dink, but working, floor mounts. They are blue and black. There are some neons in the inside, but i disconnected them because they are queer and because i was worried about all that current draw from one terminal. The A/C wasn't working completely right, so I just took it off. I still have it if you want to put it back on and make it work right. It would work intermittently. Also has cruise.

CHASSIS: The chassis is alright. I have no major complaints, but a lot of the parts are 15 years old. It doesn't have any major ride issues. I drive it 200 miles every week to and from school. Doesn't bother me at all. new brake pads, but it could use new rotors soon.

ENGINE: Here's the fun part. It's running the stock D15B7, rebuilt within the last 2000 miles (it's still getting broken in). the bottom end has been running great, but there is a leaky valve seal, and every once in a while when i start up the car it sputters until the oil burns off. It's not noticable after a minute or two. Just a note, It began it's new life fresh with Pennzoil Platinum. I have a ram air intake installed, an AIRMASS Header, OBX High flow Cat, Flowtech Catback Exhaust, a Holley 190LPH fuel pump, AEM adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a grounding kit. I've also put on an XTD stage 3 clutch with the six puck disc and lightweight flywheel. I bought one of those cheap lightweight pulleys too off ebay, and it's crap. It's not balanced worth shit, so i'd recommend getting an OEM pulley.

I was going to do a mini me swap with this car, and have since purchased a Z6 head that I will no longer need, and an Si Transmission.

I'm hoping to get 2500 for this car with the goodies, and i'll throw in the Z6 head and Si tranny for another 500. If you are interested and would like to strike up a deal, or would like more detailed pictures, let me know at williams.450@wright.edu or 740-804-2019. i have class a lot, so leave a voicemail. My name is Eric. I live in central Ohio, but go to school in Dayton. I would prefer to meet in Central Ohio, since i'll have to get another car to drive from home!

I have some pics on another thread, https://hondaswap.com/civic-del-sol-eg-ek/4-door-lx-project-thread-86749/. The engine bay is different. I'll see if i can't find a friend with a camera and get some up to date engine pics and some of the exhaust and guages.

Last edited:
civic pics 001.jpg

civic pics 002.jpg

civic pics 003.jpg

civic pics 004.jpg

civic pics 005.jpg

civic pics 006.jpg

civic pics 007.jpg

civic pics 008.jpg

civic pics 009.jpg

civic pics 010.jpg

civic pics 011.jpg

civic pics 012.jpg

Sorry, i missed getting a pic of the AEM fuel pressure regulator. I PROMISE IT'S THERE!!!

Back