92 civic 4 door windows wont work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
none of my windows work at all i checked all the fuses and their all good. i dont understand whatelse could be wrong any help would help. thanks!

You stated that you checked all your fuses. What about your relay for the windows? Also. it could be the window switch on your door panel. Did you have your window down and it rained and got your window switch wet?

You stated that you checked all your fuses. What about your relay for the windows? Also. it could be the window switch on your door panel. Did you have your window down and it rained and got your window switch wet?
I had a switch that went bad. Took the door apart and the motor for the windo out. Hooked it up to a lanter batter and the motor worked. Replaced the switch, $10 off ebay, and it's good as new.

yes

01272255-SM4-A01 MOTOR ASSY., L. WINDOW
(No Color)

00472215-SM4-A01 MOTOR ASSY., R. WINDOW
(No Color)

13sm40_b53.gif

yea, i havent checked the relays because i dont have a diagram of which relay is for the windows. and i have a spare main switch box but didn't thank that would be it. but ill try. thanks!

Nootrac, nice diagram you gave him. Relays for the windows are in the fuse box in the motor compartment i believe. switch it with the horn or other relay and see if the horn blows, but make sure they are the same relay before you do this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back