92 civic cx, 2000 b18c1, 93 gsr ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jefferydclark

so i have always been a D series guy up until last month when i came across my 92 hatch with a gsr swap for 3500 dollars..great deal. anyways i noticed the engine was sluggish between 3k and 5k on the rpm curve. with a little research i found out that the IAB valve isn't hooked up. then i decided i would wire it myself and i've been reading you need a p28 or p72 ecu and i have a p61 which is very rare but i dont know if or where i can plug my IAB's into? can anyone help?

ok i cant figure out how to post but i saw the post bout the B18 and though maybe someone could help so i blew a intake hose and dont know what it gos to i have tons of probs with the swwap but i just wana know what it gos to to explan maybe what went wrong cuz it just happined today heres a link to the pic plz help tell me if anyone know thanx

index.cfm

This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.

so i have always been a D series guy up until last month when i came across my 92 hatch with a gsr swap for 3500 dollars..great deal. anyways i noticed the engine was sluggish between 3k and 5k on the rpm curve. with a little research i found out that the IAB valve isn't hooked up. then i decided i would wire it myself and i've been reading you need a p28 or p72 ecu and i have a p61 which is very rare but i dont know if or where i can plug my IAB's into? can anyone help?

Also, a thing to note... GSR IAB's dont open til around 5800. So this will not be the reason for the "sluggishness" from 3k-5k.

Back