92 civic cx with ls motor 4 wire o2 help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtechater

i have a 92 civic cx hatch with b18b 95 year motor and my hatch came with 1 wire 02 sensor need to convert to 4 wire please help need pin locations and wire colors
4 wire 02 has 2 black wires and 1 white and 1 green my cx harness has one whith wire for the one wire 02 please help
check engine light is starting to blind me

there are no wires. you need to run them.

assuming you have the 4-wire 02 and harness, you need to run them up to the ecu and sources....

305848_143_full.jpg

with the 4-wire plugged in, you need to either score a harness, or cut/paste into the wiring directly. simply run the wires up to the following pins in the ECU:

yel/blk - A25 - 12V switched - BLACK
org/blk - A6 - O2 heater control - GREEN
grn/wht - D22 - sensor ground - BLACK
wht/red - D14 - O2 signal wire. - WHITE

if you confuse the 2 black wires on the o2 side, the car won't run for more than a couple min. take it around the block, and be ready to push it home :D (drive up hill first) the wire colors up front are the OEM wire colors if you were to tap into the shock tower mount on the passenger side of the car and pin it up.

HTH

did some reserch in my honda manuel and figured it out the day after i posted because no one was getting back to me thank you sol your answer is correct and if you want to know the trick to the black wires
when you look at the o2 sensor and you see where it clips into the harness (the part that you would push to relese)
if you hold that with the clip part to the top the yellow/black would go to the one on the top left side
thank you very much for the reply took some figuring out but no more code 43
damn that check engine light is off
yea! :D

Back